LEADS Organizational License
LEADS Organizational License Overview
- 3 years, subject to renewal fees after expiry
- for non-commercial, internal use within an organization;
- for talent development and organizational culture programs, including performance reviews, job descriptions and succession planning; and
- for development and promotion of LEADS-based leadership programs provided by currently certified LEADS Internal Facilitator(s)
- Access to LEADS in Caring Environment Framework including domain names, domain capabilities and behaviours.
- Use of the distinction as and title of “LEADS Licensed Organization” while licensed.
- Access to the online LEADS Community for Practice for Organizational Development representatives that includes access to resources, research and discussion forums.
- As part of the LEADS Community, organizations with a LEADS License are asked to share resources and experiences in the LEADS Community for Practice, as well as consider participating in LEADS-based leadership development research when requested.
For more information, please contact us.