LEADS Canada Facilitation
For more information on our certification program:
Manager, LEADS Learning and Development Programs
1-800-363-9056 ext. 232
How to Apply
- Apply online and make payment for three-year certification fee ($1,500).
- If successful, make payment ($1,250) and complete the required steps of the Self-Directed Assessment and Learning & Development Plan.
- Proof of Organizational LEADS Facilitator certification or submit LEADS knowledge/experience for review;
- Proof of Leadership credential and experience; and
- Proof of Facilitation credential.
Submitting an application:
Submit your application for review. Please ensure that the application form is completely filled out and all supporting documents are submitted.
Applications will be reviewed and successful applicants will be notified of their eligibility to participate in the certification process. This can take up to four weeks to process. Next steps regarding certification program requirements will be provided to successful applicants. If an application is not accepted, the application will be reimbursed, minus the $50 administration fee.
> APPLICATIONS OPEN AS OF: TBD (this certification is currently on hold until further notice)
Upon successful completion of the certification program, LEADS Canada Facilitators will enter into a licensing arrangement with the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) to provide services as a certified LEADS Canada Facilitator based on the training and commitments that include:
- The legal and ethical obligations of codes of ethics of the Canadian College of Health Leaders;
- Three-year certification as a certified LEADS Canada Facilitator;
- Three-year LEADS Canada Facilitator license for access to the LEADS Community for Practice forums, tools and resources for certified LEADS Canada Facilitators (including workshop templates and samples);
- Facilitator bio and contact information posted on the LEADS Canada website;
- Adherence to the CCHL Travel Expense Policy and LEADS Canada Facilitator Policies; and
- Certification Renewal is required every three (3) years.