LEADS Canada Facilitation
For more information on our certification program:
Manager, LEADS Learning and Development Programs
1-800-363-9056 ext. 232
In order for LEADS Canada Facilitators to renew their three-year certification, the following requirements must be completed:
1. Submission of LEADS Canada Facilitator Self-Directed Assessment/Learning & Development Plan:
Step One: Setting the Stage - Self-Assessment
- Assess capabilities as a leader and facilitator using the LEADS Self-Assessment Tool. Develop evidence for the assessment and prepare to explain rationale.
- Create a Learning & Development Plan for areas of needed development based on the Self-Assessment.
- Create portfolio of deliverables that demonstrate completion of the Learning Plan
- Submission of self-guided evaluation and learning & development plan
- Mentorship with a LEADS Canada Consultant for review of Self-Assessment results and mentoring of plan
- Gain approval to proceed with renewal of certification.
- Review and update of LEADS Canada processes and procedures.
- Interaction and dialogue with other LEADS Canada Facilitators as an opportunity to network and share ideas and experiences.
4. Proof of maintenance of credentials.
5. Payment of the 3-year licensing renewal fee of $1,500.
- Full payment of $1,500 at time of registration to renewal webinar;
- Pay over the three-years in instalments of $500 per year; or
- One instalment of $1,000 (two years) plus one instalment of $500 (third year).